San Petersburg, Ybor City & Tampa Bus Tours
Prices From: $289.00
Bus Tours Description
Along with beautiful, award-winning beaches, St. Petersburg is home to the world-renowned Salvador Dali Museum, top-rated restaurants and beautiful Fort De Soto Park. The waterfront escape is a perfect family getaway with so much to explore! With its mix of historic architecture and modern landmarks, a culture infused with Cuban and Spanish flavors, vibrant business districts and beautiful waterways, Tampa is a wonderful place to work, play and unwind. A richly personable neighborhood of Tampa, Ybor City retains the Cuban, Italian and Spanish influences that remain from its heyday as the hub of Tampa's cigar industry, now reflected in its culture and cuisine.
|Duration||2 Days/1 Nights Bus Tour|
|Departure Place||12905 SW 42nd St #216, Miami, FL 33175|
|Departure Time||Please arrive by 20 minutes before for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM|
Prices by Dates
Trip Price Includes
- Transportation by bus equipped with bathroom and DVD equipment.
- Two breakfasts.
- Visit to the Latin neighborhood of Tampa (Ybor City).
- Visit to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tampa.
- Hotel night.
- Visit the town of Tarpon Springs.
- Visit to the miraculous chapel of Miguel Arcangel.
- You can optionally participate in sponge fishing.
- Lunch at a Greek restaurant. (optional)
- Bilingual guide.
- Fun guaranteed.