Madrid to Paris Trip
Prices From: $1998.00
Meet the most relevant attractions of the city of Madrid and Paris on an interesting tour. Air ticket and Hotel included from Miami with taxes included.
|Duration||8 Days/7 Nights Tour|
December 27, 2022 to January 3, 2023
The rate shown is per person, triple occupancy. For single occupancy $2571, For double occupancy $2150.Price for children between 9-15 YEARS OLD $1,998.00 USD. Children between 3-8 YEARS OLD $1,691.00 USD. Children UNDER 3 YEARS OLD – ASK.
- First payment Deposit $ 350.00 USD per person (when making the reservation and guaranteeing your space).
- Second payment $ 750.00 USD (3 months before the departure of the tour).
- Balance 61 days before the travel date.
Trip Price Includes
- Air ticket with taxes included.
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- Europamundo General Services: Coach tour with guide in Spanish, basic travel insurance and buffet breakfast.
- Excursion: Versailles in Paris.
- Boat: On the Seine river in Paris.
- Panoramic tour in Madrid.
- Panoramic Tour in Paris.
- Night Transfer: Plaza Mayor in Madrid.
- Transfer to the Retiro Park in Madrid.
- Transfer to the Montmartre neighborhood in Paris.
- Tickets to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid.
- Tickets to Chambord Palace Park.
- Tickets to the Palace of Versailles in Paris.
- Tickets for Ascent to the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Funicular: Montmartre in Paris.
- 1 Lunch or Dinner Included in San Sebastian.
- 1 Lunch or Dinner Included in Chambord.
- 1 Lunch or Dinner Included in Paris.
Day 1. Tuesday, December 27, 2022 Miami. Departure of your flight from Miami to Madrid. (Consult other departure cities)
Day 2. Wednesday, December 28, 2022 Madrid. Welcome to Madrid, Spain! Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Check-in is usually at 2:00 p.m., so you will have free time in Madrid upon arrival. You will receive information in the afternoon for the start of your circuit, or through the informative posters located in the hotel reception.
Day 3. Thursday, December 29, 2022 Madrid. TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Madrid. Entrance included to the Real Madrid stadium. Walk through the Retreat. Dinner included. Today we include a guided tour of Madrid, we will get to know the active center of the city, the beautiful main square, its great avenues and its fountains. We include the entrance to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, where Real Madrid plays, for many the best soccer club in the world. We also include a walk through the beautiful Retiro Park, we will see its lake, the crystal palace. Free afternoon. At the end of the afternoon we include transfer to the Plaza Mayor area, dinner included.
Day 4. Friday, December 30, 2022 Madrid, San Sebastian (A), Bordeaux. TODAY'S HIGHLIGHT: Lunch included. We will leave for the lands of Castile and the Basque Country. In SAN SEBASTIÁN we can walk along La Concha beach and drink some wine in its old town, lunch included. I go to France. BORDEAUX, arrival at the end of the afternoon. We suggest a walk through the city center.
Day 5. Saturday, December 31, 2022 Bordeaux, Chambord (A), Paris. TODAY'S HIGHLIGHT: Lunch included. Entrance to Chambord Park. Lands of wines and cognac take us to the Loire region. We visit CHAMBORD, probably the most spectacular castle in the Loire Valley (entrance included to the park). Lunch included. PARIS, arrival mid-afternoon. New Year's Eve Dinner (Optional).
Day 6. Sunday, December 01, 2023 Paris (A) TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to the Palace of Versailles. Funicular to Montmartre. Lunch included. Panoramic Tour. We come into contact with the history of France in the immense Palace of Versailles, with its beautiful gardens; entrance included. After that, we headed to Montmartre, a neighborhood known for its painters, its artists, its cabarets. We include the funicular ride and lunch. In the afternoon, panoramic tour of the city with a local guide, we will get to know its impressive avenues and monuments. Back to the hotel. Optionally you can attend the Moulin Rouge show.
Day 7. Monday, December 02, 2023 Paris TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat trip on the Seine River. Ascent to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. We move to the Eiffel Tower, we include the ticket to go up to the second floor in this impressive metal monument. After that we navigate the Seine River, a small cruise of approximately an hour and a quarter. Free time afterwards. Note: sometimes the wait to go up to the Eiffel Tower is long. The upload may be made at a different time (or on Sunday) if it is considered convenient for organizational reasons.
Day 8. Tuesday, January 03, 2023 Paris At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport. End of our services.